Cooking Capers

For the love of making a mess, buying kitchen gadgets...and occassionally making something that tastes good.

Thursday, February 05, 2004

gobble gobble

I've never made, or eaten a turkey burger. I know they are lower in fat and all that hoopla, but I also equate that to lower in taste. Granted it took a little extra effort, but Martha's Turkey Burger with Caramelized Onions changed my outlook. The meat gets mixed with lots of onions, Tobasco and Worcestershire, and the caramelized onions are fantastic - a little sweet with salt, pepper, and thyme. The final product includes olive oil toasted buns, tomato, lettuce and mayo. YUMMY! We at it with purple cabbage slaw with Brianna's Poppyseed Dressing (I couldn't get enough of this dressing!)

Rating: great
Reheat: same

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home